Doing better today. I prayed about everything and I've started the uphill climb. I'm submerging myself in God and trying to stay on track with God. My parents have this XM radio on their TV and they have a christian channel. It's wonderful.
So I'm moving out of my grandparents guest house and into my parents house. I need to go down there today. Maybe I will. Any way, I've got alot of stuff, and I don't think it's all gonna fit in my room. I need to exercise so I think moving around would be a good idea. I was sick for a few days and now I feel like I don't want to move. Ugh.
I've been thinking about how maybe I might do mission corps in about a year. I need to continually talk to God about that that. And get some imput from my friend Emily about what it's like when she gets back from Albania. (Shoutout!!!)
Just some things I've been thinking about today.
Short and sweet.
XM playing TobyMac, Gone.
Erin.
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the shout out friend! your so kind! seriously I am not joking! I am so so so thankful for your comments this past week, I have really need all the encouragement. God really knew what he was doing with you this past week. You answered a huge prayer request of mine friend thanks! I hope you get the exercise you want. It seems to me everytime I pray for exercise when I am feeling down and round. ha ha. God gives it to me in the most cruel ways, but it always makes me laugh. ha ha. So I am going to send you a message right now talking about mission corps on facebook so keep your eyes out for it. ha ha. that sounded weird. Have fun!
Time to write a new blog!
Post a Comment